Pre-K Registration Information 2024-2025
Pre-K Registration will be held the first two weeks of February, on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.There are two parts to registration:
1. Register online at https://prek.alaceed.alabama.gov after January 15, 2024. PLEASE note the website will not be accessible for the 2024-25 school year until after January 15, 2024.
2. Parents must schedule an appointment (see time below) to bring in the required documents and complete registration (If you do not complete this part, your child is not Registered for Pre-K).
Time:Choose your appointment day and time from the link below:Location:The Burleson Center (next to the Hartselle Board of Education)305 College Street NE
- February 6 and 7, 2024, from 8:30 a.m. until 4:00 p.m.
- February 8, 2024, from 12:00 p.m. until 6:00 p.m.
- February 13 and 14, 2024, from 8:30 a.m. until 4:00 p.m.
- February 17, 2024, from 12:00 p.m. until 6:00 p.m
Hartselle, AL 35640You MUST bring the following documents to complete registration:
- Custody/DHR/Divorce Agreements (if applicable) signed by a judge
- Must have a Current Utility Bill (within 60 days)
- Certificate of Birth
- Child's Social Security Card
- Parent/Guardian Valid Driver's License
- Valid Alabama Immunization Record (with the Official Seal on it)
The student must be 4 years of age on or before September 1, 2024, to register.