Pre-K Registration Information 2023-2024
Pre-K Registration will be held the first two weeks of February, on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.There are two parts to registration:
1. Register online at https://prek.alaceed.alabama.gov after January 15, 2023. PLEASE note the website will not be accessible for the 2023-24 school year until after January 15, 2023.
2. Parents must schedule an appointment (see time below) to bring in the required documents and complete registration.
Time:Choose your appointment day and time from the link below:Location:The Burleson Center (next to the Hartselle Board of Education)305 College Street NE
- February 7 and 8, 2023, from 8:30 a.m. until 4:00 p.m.
- February 9, 2023, from 12:00 p.m. until 6:00 p.m.
- February 14 and 15, 2023, from 8:30 a.m. until 4:00 p.m.
- February 16, 2023, from 12:00 p.m. until 6:00 p.m
Hartselle, AL 35640You MUST bring the following documents to complete registration:
- Custody/DHR/Divorce Agreements (if applicable) signed by a judge
- Must have a Current Utility Bill/ or Lease Agreement (within 60 days)
- Certificate of Birth
- Child's Social Security Card (voluntary)
- Parent/Guardian Valid Driver's License
- Valid Alabama Immunization Record
The student must be four years of age on or before September 1, 2023, to register.Please call 256-773-5419, and ask for Kim Johnson or Dena Mayfield if you have any questions.