Phone: Google voice 256-274-1608
Degrees and Certifications:
Doctor in Dental Science (Universidad Nacional de Colombia) Bachelor of Arts in Spanish (Austin Peay State University) Master of Arts in Spanish (Auburn University) Master of Arts in Education (University of North Alabama)
Mrs. Alba Quattlebaun
My nickname is "Mrs. Q." I am Colombian-American. I have been married and living in the USA for over 23 years. I have two children, one is 19, and the other is 17.
This is my second year at Harselle City Schools. I have been working as a Spanish teacher since 2004. I have taught different groups of students from kindergarten to college and professionals. I have taught Spanish face-to-face, and online as well in private, public schools, and colleges.
Some quick facts about myself are:
- I love to drink a cup of coffee every day.
- I met my husband in a Dental Office, he was my patient!
- I was a volunteer referee at AYSO (American Youth Soccer Organization).
- My favorite pet is the cat.
- I have traveled a lot in my life.