HCS Kindergarten Registration
On the following Wednesdays and Thursdays by appointment only in March 2021:
March 3, 4, 10, 11, 17, 18, 24, and 25
8:30 a.m. until 4:00 p.m.
On March 11 and March 25, the hours are 8:30 a.m. until 6:00 p.m.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT:
Please bring the following to your registration appointment*:
- If your child is NOT a HCS Pre-K student, the child must come with you for assessments at the time of registration.
- (When applicable) from the court: Final divorce decree/custody documents stating physical custody, DHR order stating physical custody
- Proof of Residence (must be a current utility bill or lease agreement)
- Official Birth Certificate
- Original/Valid Alabama Immunization Record
- Child’s Social Security Card (voluntary, but used for student ID#)
- Valid Government Issued ID for Parent/Legal Guardian (Driver’s License)
- If you are out-of-district you will have to pay a $25.00 processing fee per child at the time of registration.
*Even if your child is currently in our Pre-K program.