We are pleased to announce that we are rolling out a new online registration system called SchoolMint. SchoolMint makes parent-school communication easier than ever. Starting this year, registration paperwork will be done online. You can use your smartphone with the SchoolMint mobile app (available via the Apple Store or Google Play Store) or computer to complete all the necessary forms.
If your child is currently attending one of the Hartselle City Schools, you will register online this year as a RETURNING student.
See below for instructions:
- Go to https://hartselle.schoolmint.net/signup to create an account using either your email or phone number.
- You will see a screen that asks: “Did you have a student enrolled at a school in Hartselle City Schools last year?” Choose YES
- Enter your access code. (Please contact your child’s school for this information)
- Proceed through the steps to save parent information, student information, and select your student’s registering school / grade.
- Proceed to the Registration forms. Use the green button ”Save and Continue Later” to save your progress as you complete the forms.
- Submit the forms.
If you have any questions about any required forms or need to speak to a school representative, please contact:
- Barkley Bridge: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Crestline: email@example.com
- F.E. Burleson: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hartselle Intermediate: email@example.com
- Hartselle Junior High: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hartselle High School: email@example.com
If you encounter a technical error, please contact technical support at SchoolMint, firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1 (855) 957-3535.
We look forward to your swift submission of registration paperwork, which is due August 8, 2016.
Thanks and welcome to the 2016-17 school year!